Sunday, January 22, 2012

1st Post In 2012

1stly i wish a happy new year to every country in this world , and a happy chinise new year to all who celebrate it :)

here im, back to basic ... yeah im still single, till when? i donno could be forever since my last relationship could't not stay longer ...tough it could be the last person i ever love .... then we broke up , i think 3 or 4 month already , i try to get her back ... but things never gonna work , coz there's is 3rd person, and there always got a 3rd person in our relationship might be since our 1st start relationship between me her, she trust other people then me :( SO what past should stay past.. even i got few nightmare dreaming about her , kinda its like killing my self, keep toture-ing...
im not lying my self ..yea sometimes im stalking her FB profile , read every post that she post and few comment feedback from his friend.. what i see , she completely never miss me , or think about me anymore, like this was just the only dreaming , and never happend ..

aku hanya mampu berdoa supaya kao bahagia , and dapat lelaki jauh lebih baik dari aku , jauh lebih sempurna dari aku , jauh lebih tinggi permintaan lelaki yang kao minat ... even its hard for me , i'll keep this memories , till my last breath on this earth ...

Netz....

No comments:

Post a Comment